Weekly reflection- School internship Phase I- First week - 6th july to 13th july, 2022

First Week(06-07-2022 - 13-07-2022)

As per the B.Ed curriculum our third semester teaching practice for forty days started on 6th July 2022. I got S.N.S.M HSS Elampallor  on my internship programme. Morning by 9.30 we reached school.Our group was lead by Anusha N.Suresh (English Optional)and I was accompanied by Geethu Loy(English Optional),Hannena Sharaf and Ameena Shajahan from Malayalam optional,and Swati S.L from Natural Science optional.We met our Headmaster Mr Rajesh Sir and handed over our register and signed it in his presence.we went to the staffroom to meet our concerned teachers.I was assigned with Mrs.Anchu teacher and she explained about the routine of the class I was allocated to teach VIIIB and IX B for biology.
Today I had class in VIII B in 6th period I took the topic Nucleus from the chapter Life mysteries in little chamber.Got substitution in VIII D during 8th period . Thursday I completed the topic Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes in VIII B.Friday I don't have any classes.Went to help for mis day meal program.On Monday I had class inIX B during 4th period I took the topic protein from the chapter Food through digestive tract.On Tuesday I took Nutrients and it's function and got substitution in VIII I during 3rd period.On Wednesday I took Plastids in VIIIB. Morning by 10.am the school hosted an antidrug campaign to spread awareness among students.It was initiated by Kottarakara based NGO.

Comments