Weekly reflection- third week- 22nd july to 29th july, 2022

Today Thursday,I had class in VIII B in 3rd period I took the topic Tissue from the chapter Cell clusters . Friday I had no class, by afternoon there were the inaugural ceremony of English club and by 2pm there were distribution of milk for VIII th students.Monday I had class in IX B complete the topic Saliva and digestion and got substitution in VIII B during 6th period and inVIII F during 5th period.Went to help for midday meal program.On Tuesday I had class in IX B during 4th period I took the topi Food inside the stomach from the chapter Food through digestive tract and also got substitution in IX E during 6th period and 7th period in IX C.On Wednesday I exchanged my period with PT for 2nd period and I completed the topic Meristematic Tissue.Rumaisa Miss came for observation.Thursday we had no class because of public holiday.

Comments